Saturday 21 December 2013

Breakfast Recipes: Egg Muffins




I love eggs and these muffins are one more great way to enjoy these two tone wonder foods. They are simple to make, quick to cook and totally versatile when it comes to additional ingredients.

As I've written before, breakfast is my least favourite meal of the day as I never know what to have but these muffins are my new best friends.

Ingredients (makes four)




2 eggs
Dash of milk
1 spring onion chopped
Chunk of yellow pepper diced
2 cherry tomatoes chopped
Grated cheddar cheese (a sprinkle per muffin)
Black pepper

Method


It's so easy...

Preheat the oven to Gas 4/350°F/180°C

Line a muffin tin with cases (I use silicon so no need to grease, but you might need to).

Beat the eggs in a jug, add the milk, chopped veg, grated cheese and black pepper.




3/4 fill your cases (I used 1\4 cup measure).




Bake for 20 minutes until there is no liquid present.


 


Allow to cool and pop from the case.




Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...if only to know that someone is reading this blog!